What we value
Jesus leverages ordinary moments for extraordinary purposes. So, we value turning our tables into places of grace, community, and mission.
Jesus came not to be served but to serve. So, we value serving one another as well as our neighbors both near and far.
Our deepest wounds are worship wounds. So, we value the gospel’s ability to bring healing to the deep places of our lives.
Life is hard and can be discouraging. So, we value honoring, encouraging, and celebrating evidences of grace in one another’s lives.
Current sermon series
- Feb 23Edmonds Gathering9:00am | Rock of Hope BC
- Feb 23West Seattle Gathering10:45am | West Seattle Expression
- Feb 23Student Fellowship and Bible Study | Edmonds11:00am | Edmonds Expression
- Feb 23West Seattle Global Engagement Info Session12:15pm | West Seattle Small Meeting Room
- Feb 23Fremont Gathering4:00pm | Emmanuel Church Gym