Today we are studying Luke 7:1-10, and exploring why Jesus said, “I tell you, I have not found so great a faith even in Israel” to a suprising figure. As we worship together, may we be encouraged by how a humble faith trusts not in personal credentials but in the power of Christ.
- Sickness, Suffering, and Death, Vv. 1-3
- The Religious Mentality, Vv. 4-5
- Isaiah 64:6
- Philippians 3:4-8
- The Requisite Humility, Vv. 6-8
- The Affirmation of Faith, Vv. 9-10
- Jesus is sovereign over all suffering.
- Jesus is the servant of all peoples.
- Jesus is the true and better soldier.
To study Luke 7:1-10 more, check out our Missional Community Discussion Study Guide: MC Study Guide 4_10_22