Worship Watch Party + After Party on Zoom
Every week on Sunday until Mar 7, 2021 from 10:30a to 12:00p
Worship from home but don't worship alone!
Stay in your sweats or dress up, brush your teeth or don't, because what matters is that you and others get to actually worship with one another while the Zoom host streams The Hallows livestream worship gathering.
What to Expect:
You'll have the ability to encourage others and be encouraged yourself through this opportunity to "gather" for teaching, fellowship, breaking of bread (communion), singing (you're on mute don't worry ;)) and praying. Through the chat function and after the livestream ends, fellowship by sharing insights, questions, Scripture and/or prayer requests.
After the livestream concludes, registrants can stay on for the After Party (or log on at this point if they weren't watching the worship gathering through the Zoom meeting) to fellowship and pray for one another. Think of it as the lobby of the church before heading to lunch.
We open the Worship Watch Party up by 10:20 a.m. to give you time to say "Hi," settle in, and hear from the host what to expect this morning.
**Also, feel free to grab some communion supplies ahead of time (leaven free carb like a cracker and a grape drink of some sort) if you want to take communion with those taking it in person since we will be watching the live-streamed worship gathering together.)
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Mar 7Worship Watch Party + After Party on Zoom10:30am | Zoom
- Mar 7Worship Gathering (Live In-Person at West Seattle)10:30am | West Seattle Expression
- Mar 7Edmonds Expression Satellite Worship Gathering10:30am | Hallows Edmonds at Rock of Hope Church
- Mar 14Worship Gathering (In-person hosted in Fremont)10:30am | Fremont Expression
- Mar 21Worship Gathering (Live In-Person at West Seattle)10:30am | West Seattle Expression